Extend your visit in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park with the Gorilla Conservation Coffee Safari experience.
– Get to meet smallholder coffee farmers we work with to improve their livelihoods while protecting gorillas.
– We currently support 500 farmers through training in sustainable coffee farming and processing. This helps to improve coffee quality and increase production yield
– Get a FREE 125g bag of our medium roasted 100% Arabica #KanyonyiCoffeeBlend with hints of caramel, butter and almond to take home.
– Costs $50 per person. Groups of 3 people and above get 50% discount.
– To book the Gorilla Conservation Coffee Safari experience, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org